[Evergreen-catalogers] Item template issue in 2.3.4

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Tue Mar 26 14:43:22 EDT 2013

Hi, Elaine.
We're still on 2.2 in Indiana and we've noticed this problem
periodically with different versions. If I recall correctly creating new
templates by editing existing templates never worked for us with at
least one version (2.1 or 2.0?) Looking back, I think we filed a ticket
internally with 2.1, and were told to wait for the upgrade. The problem
seemed to be resolved when we moved to 2.2, but in the last month or so
I've noticed it again. Testing today, it seems to work fine. So it
doesn't seem to be consistently replicable. Bleh. That's one of the
reasons I don't think we ever got as far as filing a bug report on this,
especially since it's a relatively rare problem, with a simple
workaround. (Creating the template from scratch works) But we do find it
annoying, and I'd be all for seeing it resolved.

---
Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library