[Evergreen-catalogers] Spine/pocket label printing gone wrong again

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 29 08:27:00 EDT 2013

With 2.3.4 our catalogers are reporting small font size and the no spaces
between the characters as in the image below:

This is occurring for those printing spine and spine/pocket labels
directly using okidata printers. They have tried changing settings and
choosing the various print strategies to no avail.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

Could the font settings in Library Settings editor be overriding the local
settings? We have font family set to monospace; label font size to 10 and
font weight normal.

Thanks!

Elaine

  _____

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128