[Evergreen-catalogers] Copy Notes

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Thu Oct 31 12:46:50 EDT 2013

Hi Darcy,

I have created some reports that include copy note data.  It is possible
to create a report that filters on the text in the copy note.  This
works well as long as the data is input in a consistent manner.  If you
use different titles for different types of copy notes, this field can
also be used as a report filter, I think.

If you would like to see one of our report templates, just let me know.

Beth

Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian
NOBLE, Inc.