[Evergreen-catalogers] Looking for feedback for a small UI change to "Manage Authorities" search results

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Dec 18 12:48:03 EST 2014

Elaine,

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you tell me more of how you would define "display only option," do
you mean just a choice in each result row on manage authorities that
would be like "MARC view" that is read only, in addition to the other
options (per row) of "edit," "MARC for merge," and "Delete"?

Thanks,
Yamil

P.S. Here is the launchpad bug URL my code suggestion...