[Evergreen-catalogers] Looking for feedback for a small UI change to "Manage Authorities" search results

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Feb 17 15:09:57 EST 2015

Hello,

I have two updates regarding this thread, and thanks again for everyone's
feedback. Including the Statistics Library of Canada who contacted me off
list with encouragement.

I went ahead and cleaned up my code a bit and I am now looking for someone
in the Evergreen community to do what is called "signing off" on my changes
so that they are included in EG 2.8.0. Please let me know if you are
interested in signing off my changes, I can provide further details off
list.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=a9890a833f334a75ebc60a8fb1483bc7c56ed88e

Here is the Launchpad bug URL for this code change:

Also, Elaine thanks for explaining what you meant about "read only" view
for authorities. Not sure how hard or easy that would be to build. I
suggest you put in a Launchpad "wishlist" bug for it, so others that are
also interested can work together to add that feature. I don't foresee
being able to work on that particular feature in the next 12 months because
of other authority development priorities.
Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer