[Evergreen-catalogers] Looking for feedback for a small UI change to "Manage Authorities" search results

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jan 5 09:58:45 EST 2015

Yamil,

I would like people without the authority to edit, merge or delete
authority records to be able to search the authority file, separate from
the embedded search in a bib record MARC edit display. Whether that is
under manage authorities, as another option in the drop down menu (with
the others grayed out if user doesn't have the right permissions) or
another option - Display authorities as a menu option along with manage
authorities under Cataloging.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy

PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager