[Evergreen-catalogers] FW: Serials

Lisa Brigandi lbrigandi at harnett.org
Wed Jan 7 13:02:15 EST 2015

This is perfect, thank you both!

From: Jennifer Dale [mailto:daleji at forsyth.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 11:33 AM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers; Lisa Brigandi
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-catalogers] FW: Serials

Hi Lisa,

I am attaching a word document with the JSON code that has worked for us in Forsyth County for Forbes.  It is really tricky. In general, we use the "completely irregular" frequency, identify Monday as the day of the week it is published and then omit all of the extra weeks.  I hope this works for you!

Anytime I see "semi-monthly except...", I have to use a weekly attack.

We're in the NC Cardinal Consortium with you so please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Dale
Forsyth County Public Library