[Evergreen-catalogers] Jacqueline Cavellini is out of the office.

Jacqueline Cavellini jcavellini at clacks.gov.uk
Thu Jul 23 15:39:49 EDT 2015

I will be out of the office starting  23/07/2015 and will not return until 12/08/2015.

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the addressee(s) only. If this message was sent to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it and we request that you notify the sender immediately by return email.

Opinions expressed in this message and any attachments are not necessarily those held by Clackmannanshire Council or any person connected with the organisation, save those by whom the opinions were expressed.

Please note that any messages sent or received by Clackmannanshire Council's email system may be monitored and stored in an information retrieval system.

Stay Updated:

Follow us at

Airson barrachd fiosrachaidh lean sinn aig:

http://www.clacksweb.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/ClacksCouncil
http://www.facebook.com/officialclackmannanshirecouncil