[Evergreen-catalogers] Relator terms and codes during automatic headings matches

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Thu Jun 18 09:23:44 EDT 2015

We do the same with our 830 (series entry). We authorize the $a information and add the $v (unique series number) in the bibliographic record afterwards.

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice du système integrée de la bibliotheque
Library Services | Services bibliothèque
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-762-5443
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939