[Evergreen-catalogers] Evergreen Acquistions vs some other method

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Sat Nov 7 17:17:40 EST 2015

Hi Ariez,

I recommend sending questions about Evergreen installation to the
technical discussion list since it has more subscribers who can field
those questions.

However, I also recommend that you learn a bit about Linux before you
try installing Evergreen. It is very difficult to install and maintain
Evergreen if you are not comfortable with Linux.

There are step-by-step instructions available on the Downloads page for
doing the installation. https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/

Kathy Lussier