[Evergreen-catalogers] Launchpads

Linh Uong luong at negeorgialibraries.org
Fri Sep 18 15:53:48 EDT 2015

Hi John,

At my former library, audiobook playaways were a huge hit, so I think these launchpads will do just as well. One of our libraries just got a bunch and purchased bumper cases for the devices too. Our state consortium created new circ modifiers last year for musical instruments and to encompass other items, we created “realia”.

So our launchpads will circulate as “realia” for 1 week, 1 renewal, non-holdable (so it won’t travel through the courier or mail), shelved “Behind desk” and patrons sign a user agreement (in case of damage, etc).

---

Linh Uong

Collection Management/PINES Operations Librarian

Northeast Georgia Regional Library System

706-754-0416 x. 136