[Evergreen-catalogers] Adding titles to library

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Fri Apr 28 11:35:50 EDT 2017

There are a number of ways to add titles to the library. One is to migrate
data from your previous system if you have one.  You can also bring in
bibliographic records via Batch Import or Z39.50. Finally you can create
your own records within Evergreen. There is documentation on all of these
things, but sometimes you might have to drill back pretty far to previous
versions of Evergreen.

--
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head