[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client questions

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Aug 28 15:37:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Elaine Hardy
<ehardy at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
> I'm testing the web client (our own servers and not webby) and cannot find
> where to print spine labels or undelete records. I don't see print spine
> label under actions for items and don't see an action for records other than
> the tabs for adding vols, adding to buckets and marking for overlay, etc..

Print Labels is available as an action under record buckets, the
Holdings View tab on the record details page, as a option when saving
and closing a record in the volume/copy editor, on the item status
page, and the checkin grid. The majority of this was added to the
master branch on 7 August, although support for printing labels from
the checkin grid wasn't added until 25 August.  As Kathy mentioned,
all of this is present in what will become 3.0 but isn't in 2.12.x.

The undelete button is available on the MARC Edit tab in the record
details view.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager