[Evergreen-catalogers] Display of library names in holdings view

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Dec 14 11:58:16 EST 2017

Whenever the library's name appears in staff view columns, it should be the
short name - owning and circ library

I noticed the org unit code and have it on our internal bug list but
haven't had a chance to enter a launchpad bug report. I have a number I
need to get fully researched and added...

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
1800 Century Place, Ste. 150