[Evergreen-catalogers] Web client questions: undelete bibs and "find originating acquisition"

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Dec 15 15:47:11 EST 2017

Hi all,

I've hunted all over in documentation and bug tickets, but can't find any
mention of what I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone else has the answers

1. Is there a way to undelete bib records in the web client?
2. Is there an equivalent to "Find originating acquisition", currently in
the Item Status screen in the XUL client?

We use both of those functions quite often in our current client. Maybe
it's just me, but I can't find them in the Web version.

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager