[Evergreen-catalogers] Authorities with Armenian characters

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sun Nov 5 11:09:46 EST 2017

Hi Erlanda,

Thanks for asking!  Do you have any files that contain Armenian
authority records?  If so, could you please reply with one of those
files attached, and we can start to figure out the best way to do
this.

   -Jane

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 2:42 AM, Erlanda Simonyan
<erlanda_simonyan at flib.sci.am> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> We know, that  in Evergreen we can use  Library of Congress Authorities ,
> but we want to use  our Authority Data too, which  has  Armenian characters.
> How can we do it to work? Can you give an advice?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Erlanda

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs