[Evergreen-catalogers] EVERGREEN CATALOG ERROR

Jason Etheridge jason at equinoxinitiative.org
Sun Apr 29 00:21:35 EDT 2018

> Hello and Hye from Malaysia. I just installed Evergreen Latest Version
but ini Catalog Menu, the table are to small..can somebody help me. Thanks

That's pretty weird.  Did you change any of the font settings in the admin
menu?  Does it help if you toggle the Stack Subfields option?  How about
the Flat-Text Editor option?  Does it help if you close Chrome in the
background? (I've sometimes seen the hardware acceleration in Chrome cause
graphic glitches in other applications.)

--
Jason Etheridge
Equinox Open Library Initiative