[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging bug fixes

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Apr 30 17:45:03 EDT 2018

Hi Community Catalogers,

Ahead of tomorrow morning's Cataloging Interest Group meeting, I'd like to
call attention to several cataloging bugs with new pullrequests created
today by Mike Rylander.

Web client: Missing functionality to create empty volume --
Web Client : Show empty volumes (i.e. libraries) Holdings view --
Web Client: fool proof transferring vol/copy process --
Webstaff holdings view: call numbers without copy can trigger exception --
Web client: holdings view checkboxes issues --

Here's a list of a dozen more cataloging bugs (roughly in ascending
priority order) for which Equinox will be seeking funding partners:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3pty6SIfEaqnvv2rxaPE16E1u90LxEHhbwzwSu-t3w/edit?usp=sharing

We'd love to see other community developers take a look at some of these
bugs too.

I'm interested in opinions/feedback on the pullrequested bugs and the list
& I'll be at the cataloging meeting tomorrow morning.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*