[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group - - December

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Mon Dec 10 20:02:15 EST 2018

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group will not meet in December!
Our regularly scheduled meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of the month would be tomorrow (Tues, 12/11).  However, bad weather hit North Carolina hard this weekend.  More than a foot of snow and significant ice shuts down activity in our state.  Thousands are still without power and many libraries were closed today. My library is tentatively scheduled to reopen on Tuesday at 11:00 am.

As the holiday season is upon us, we will not try to reschedule for later this month.  I will send a more detailed discussion thread later this week to serve as an alternative to our monthly meeting.  In the meantime, notes from previous meetings are available on the group's wiki<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging> page.

Wishing you the Best,

(sent from a mobile app)

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Technical Services Manager
Davidson County Public Library
NC Cardinal Consortium

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us