[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group Meeting - Tues, July 10

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Fri Jul 6 10:12:23 EDT 2018

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group is now meeting monthly!

Please join us for the next community-wide virtual monthly meeting on Tuesday, July 10 at 2:00 ET.

The Cataloging Working Group (CWG) plans to build on the momentum from the excellent discussions initiated at this year's Evergreen Conference.  We recognize the importance of continuing our conversations throughout the year to strengthen the connection among Evergreen catalogers and developers.

Each month, the CWG organizing committee will host online meetings.  The format of meetings will rotate between informational agendas to review the status of ongoing endeavors and themed agendas that will include a mini-presentation with Q&A sessions about specific features or experiences from community members.

Please see our updated wiki for more information:  https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging

Our July meeting will introduce the CWG's new monthly meeting strategy and ask for input for future meetings.  Standing agenda items for the informational meetings will include:

*         Good news!  Celebrations of Evergreen progress

*         Bug fixes and new features

*         Webby Updates

*         Listserv Recent Discussion Thread Review

*         Participation Opportunities

*         General Q&A

Please join us next week by logging into:  https://join.me/nccardinal

Conference ID:  653-414-968 #

To dial in by phone:

United States - Atlanta, GA +1.404.400.8750

United States - Charlotte, NC +1.704.970.0046

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is interested but cannot attend!  After the July meeting, a full meeting schedule for the remainder of the year will be published on the wiki.
Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us