[Evergreen-catalogers] Zebra printer in new evergreen

Oxford, Susan soxford at ucn.ca
Wed Jul 11 12:05:47 EDT 2018

Good morning Tara,

Thanks for the response. My clerk isn’t in today but we will work on this tomorrow.

Our operating system is Windows 10. We are using the new web client. We all use google chrome and it is the latest version and updates regularly.

I do not know if we use Hatch or not. I see it on a menu but we have not touched it.

Thanks,

Susan