[Evergreen-catalogers] Just filed a new bug asking for certain results to open in new tabs

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu Nov 29 12:05:30 EST 2018

Hi Mary,
I added heat to this bug too. The record bucket one is already in as LP
1751313. I added that in my comment.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>