[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Interest Group at Evergreen Conference

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Apr 23 08:57:21 EDT 2019

I haven't gotten any advance questions for the Comics/Manga one yet but
you're also welcome to grab me at the conference and chat with me in
advance about it.  I did not advertise it but I also welcome advance
questions  regarding the precollection presentation tomorrow.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 3:19 PM Jennifer Weston <
Jennifer.Weston at davidsoncountync.gov> wrote:

> *To:  Evergreen Cataloging Community*
>

> For those of you attending next week’s Evergreen Conference, please join
> us:
>
> *Cataloging Interest Group Session*
>
> *Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 8:00 am*
>
> *Conestoga Room*
>

> *Your input is needed!  *This is an open discussion and we would welcome
> your questions and suggestions for agenda items.  You can either send your
> suggestions out to this listserv, email me or Elaine directly, or add them
> to the online draft agenda
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjIE9xbtXIUJPfrGtlLm6GxZrLp6fB9Ju7UFRMwyniM/edit?usp=sharing>.
> Last year’s meeting notes
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/12QgBrS8k0HoKiSd4IlDXqdVffSbHfLk_wiG2rTjc1Wc/edit>
> are available on the Cataloging Working Group wiki
> <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging#meetings>.
>

> *Please respond!*  A couple of emails recently went out to the cataloging
> community asking for specific feedback on topics to be presented during the
> conference.  If you have not already done so, please take a moment to
> review these and respond.  Even if you are not attending, please send us
> your input!
>
> §  *Cataloging Comics and Manga*:  Submit questions or insight on your
> current processes using this simple Google form
> <https://forms.gle/KzzkgCpQEhvCmxwT6> provided by Rogan Hamby
>
> §  *Launchpad tags*:  Please review the definitions of Launchpad tags
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VqKCWaO06_WHheSQpr3JdM93uVjD7CE3QtcehDnUMMQ/edit#gid=0>
> based on current use as offered by Andrea Buntz Neiman.  Your thoughts and
> comments are appreciated.
>

> We look forward to seeing many of you next week!
>

> Thank you,
>
> Elaine Hardy, ehardy at georgialibraries.org
>
> Jennifer Weston, jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov
>

> ------------------------------
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and
> inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any
> attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to
> it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and
> review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is
> confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.
>
> Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA,
> www.co.davidson.nc.us

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative