[Evergreen-catalogers] Vox books and Wonderbooks

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 20 13:36:30 EDT 2019

I have not seen a Vox book in person. But the primary format, to me, for
the Wonderbook, is the print book. Vox describes their product as an audio
book that lives in a print book and as print books with a built-in audio
reader, so I would also make their primary format book. I don't know,
though, that I would create a new record for them in OCLC or edit an
existing one for a sound recording at this point

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.