[Evergreen-catalogers] December Cataloging Working Group - Tomorrow (Tues, 12/10)

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Dec 9 10:53:17 EST 2019

*Please join us for the December Cataloging Working Group meeting
tomorrow!  Everyone is invited!*

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, December 10, 2019*

*2:00pm Eastern*

*Reminder:  We meet routinely on the second Tuesday of each month so mark
your calendars!*

*P**r**o**g**r**a**m** -- **Cataloging Comics and Manga*

The main program for this month will be Cataloging Comics and
Manga presented by Meg Stroup of SCLENDS.

The draft agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/150g1JJL6qZCoJo9hH5ytZYdouv21kIaakJRltjNZviA/edit?usp=sharing>
for
the meeting is now available.

*GoToMeeting Link*

Join us by logging into:  *https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/173500405*
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/173500405>

*You can also access the audio by dialing in using your phone.*

United States (Toll Free): +1 877 309 2073

Canada (Toll Free): +1 888 455 1389

*Conference ID:  173-500-405 #    *

Please see the updated wiki
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:cwg> for more
information.

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is
interested but cannot attend.

We are looking forward to this month's discussion and we hope to see you
there!

--
Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager