[Evergreen-catalogers] Anyone cataloging with the Web Client?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Dec 12 16:50:13 EST 2019

PINES has been solely on the web client for all functions (including
cataloging and acquisitions) since January 2019. The biggest issue has been
that templates created in the old client often need to be recreated in the
web client.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.