[Evergreen-catalogers] Inventory in Evergreen

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 6 11:51:53 EST 2019

We are on 3.2.2 (which includes the new inventory date field) and these are
our steps:

https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=cat:inventory_using_existing_evergreen_functionality

And this is the description of the report we created to use:

Use Classic Item List source.

Displayed Fields:

Classic Item List -> Owning Lib Name as "Owning Library"
Classic Item List -> Shelving Location Name as "Shelving Location"
Classic Item List -> Callnumber Label as "Call Number"
Classic Item List -> Title
Classic Item List -> Barcode
Classic Item List -> Status -> name as "Status"
Classic Item List -> Price
Classic Item List -> Create Date (Date)
Classic Item List -> Copy ID -> Latest Inventory -> Latest Inventory Date (Date)

Base Filters:

Classic Item List -> Owning Lib -> Organizational Unit ID (In list)
Classic Item List -> Deleted (Equals) (False)
Classic Item List -> Status -> id (Equals)
Classic Item List -> Copy ID -> Latest Inventory -> Latest Inventory
Date (Date) (Before(Date/Time))
Classic Item List -> Shelving Location Name (Contains Matching Substring)

(Prior to 3.2.2, we did a similar process, but used regular checkin instead
of the inventory circ modifier, and filtered the report by last updated
date rather than latest inventory date.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.