[Evergreen-catalogers] [External] Re: exporting queue as CSV

Efron, Jessica M jessica.efron at ncdcr.gov
Fri Feb 8 09:14:28 EST 2019

Thank you, Sylvia. Very helpful.

This bug exactly describes two problems I've been encountering. I'll keep an eye on developments.

And I will play with checking off [a number] between 20 and 100 records, see if there is a batch size that makes it happen. (Always display the maximum number of records, and select all records on each page using the top row. Because-impatient). But now that you mention it, I have exported <10 records into a CSV, from small batches. Maybe there is a sweet spot that won't cause me too much excel editing.

Have a great weekend,
Jessica