[Evergreen-catalogers] Deleting record buckets in web client

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Mon Feb 25 13:33:12 EST 2019

Hi all,

Is there a trick to deleting record buckets in the web client? I've tried
opening a bucket, then going back to the Buckets menu and selecting Delete
Bucket, but nothing happens. There is no system message and the bucket
stubbornly stays in place. Edit Bucket works fine.

I looked on Launchpad and don't see any reports of this. Am I doing the
deletion incorrectly? Or is it time for a new bug report?

Thanks,
Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn