[Evergreen-catalogers] REMINDER: Cataloging Working Group -- Jan 8 -- Conversation with Bill Erickson

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Tue Jan 8 12:54:00 EST 2019

REMINDER!
The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group will meet today (Tues, 1/8) at 2:00 ET.

Please join us for a presentation and Q&A session with Bill Erickson about the work he is doing relating to the redesign of the web client's catalog search and the MARC batch import/export interfaces.
Here is a link to the agenda:  http://bit.ly/CWG_20190108

From: Jennifer Weston
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:53 PM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org<mailto:evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>>
Subject: Cataloging Working Group -- Jan 8 -- Conversation with Bill Erickson

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group - - Conversation with Bill Erickson

Happy New Year to all Evergreen catalogers and allies!

To start the year off, Bill Erickson has graciously agreed to join us for our January meeting to demo the significant work he has been doing on porting cataloging functionalities to Angular.  During the call, we will see changes he has made to the staff client catalog and to the MARC Batch Import/Export user interface.  After Bill's presentation, we will have the opportunity to ask questions and offer feedback.

Here are a couple of bugs involved in this project if you want to review them in advance:

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1806087

[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1779158

The Evergreen Cataloging Working Group will meet on Tuesday, January 8 at 2:00 ET.
Please join us by logging into:  https://join.me/nccardinal<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fjoin.me%2fnccardinal&c=E,1,e0DqnAC4GaQYVkqb92Hj5ZO3fYnpFD2s9ICh1UE6otcxuPrHCcP8bU5wE0KJeKZ3Sxt9_Nm3RWrtsFH4Qkc_bopo5unDemMpkSjUBoTeu-BRUv3ZIq-0kA,,&typo=1>
Conference ID:  653-414-968 #
To dial in by phone:  +1.704.970.0046

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is interested but cannot attend.
We hope you can join us!

Best regards,
Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us