[Evergreen-catalogers] Deleting a ton of Copy Tags?

Dimmick Library ILL dmljt.ill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:48:12 EDT 2019

Good Morning All,

Is there a way to delete a large quantity of copy tags in bulk, all at
once? I couldn't find a way to select more than one at a time from the Copy
Tag manager in Local Administration. Our library's catalog has a huge
amount of copy tags that were created automatically from MARC summary info
on certain records during our Evergreen/SPARK migration last year.

I'm kind of a newbie insta-cataloger with no formal training, so feel free
to point me in the direction of any starter documentation/user
guides/tutorial sources that would have this info. I've only found the
official Evergreen documentation and it looks a bit outdated.

Thank you!
Sarah MacNeill

Cataloging & Interlibrary Loans
Dimmick Memorial Library