[Evergreen-catalogers] REMINDER - Evergreen Cataloging Working Group Tomorrow

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Mon Mar 18 16:05:10 EDT 2019

Reminder!
The Cataloging Working Group will meet via conference call tomorrow.
Link to Agenda:  http://bit.ly/CWG_20190319

Everyone is welcome!  Please join us if you are available tomorrow afternoon.

From: Jennifer Weston
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 4:08 PM
To: Evergreen Community Catalogers <evergreen-catalogers at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Evergreen Cataloging Working Group - - March Meeting

The Cataloging Working Group will meet Tuesday, March 19 at 2:00 ET.
Please join us by logging into:  https://join.me/nccardinal<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fjoin.me%2fnccardinal&c=E,1,e0DqnAC4GaQYVkqb92Hj5ZO3fYnpFD2s9ICh1UE6otcxuPrHCcP8bU5wE0KJeKZ3Sxt9_Nm3RWrtsFH4Qkc_bopo5unDemMpkSjUBoTeu-BRUv3ZIq-0kA,,&typo=1>
Conference ID:  653-414-968 #
To dial in by phone:  +1.704.970.0046

We will not have a call in April as we will be convening in person at the Evergreen Conference!

Please plan to join us this month when our agenda will include:

*         Review (and celebration!) of Bug Squashing Week

*         New enhanced release notes

*         Preview of cataloger-related conference sessions

*         Conference expectations and discussion points

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Weston, MLIS, NCPLC
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov<mailto:jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov>
(336) 242-2941
[DavidsonCounty]

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us