[Evergreen-catalogers] Merging authority records, master and target

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri May 10 14:39:02 EDT 2019

Hi,
We have two authority records for Oliver Sacks and I want to merge Sacks,
Oliver W. into the updated Sacks, Oliver, 1933-2015. When I click on mark
for merge on the first record this says "master" and then on the second
record, "target". I just want to be clear that "master" is the record kept
and "target" is merged into it.

After all, it's Friday afternoon, what could possibly go wrong?

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801