[Evergreen-catalogers] Merging authority records, master and target

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon May 13 17:42:03 EDT 2019

Hi Elaine,

Thanks, I decided to try that on our training server and keep getting the
page is unresponsive.  I tried our training xul client and got the script
on this page has stopped working.  I'll see if Jason can explain what
happened as there aren't that many records (only 60+) that would need
updating.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>