[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging Working Group -- Next Meeting

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue May 14 16:24:16 EDT 2019

Well, this Janet got the original message from Jane. I must be on
everyone's list. 🙂  So I gather I don't need the May 29 meeting and will
wait patiently until June.

I'm surprised I'm getting any email at all. I was on vacation for two weeks
and, in order not to be inundated with messages, I deleted everything I
didn't need to open and read. As a result the email app on my phone decided
I no longer needed to get any email sent to or from my staff and put dozens
and dozens of messages in a new "unwanted" folder. It took a while to
figure out why no one was writing to me and why my staff thought I was
ignoring them. And then a couple of days to retrain Gmail.  Bad Android!

Janet (not Jane)

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>