[Evergreen-catalogers] Here's another bug that could use more heat

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Fri Oct 25 16:35:09 EDT 2019

Oh, yeah, we really hate this one!  This one should get causes data
inconsistency and it's the kind of thing that's difficult to explain to
users and for them to remember it, so people keep rediscovering it.  We
were just talking about it this week and I was surprised that I hadn't
individually indicated that it affected me and subscribed to it -- just did
both!

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 4:08 PM Janet Schrader <jschrader at cwmars.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here's another bug that could use more heat. Item alerts cannot be applied
> to multiple items when adding new holdings with the same call number. It
> affects some of our large libraries with branches.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1832735
>

> Thanks,
> Janet
>

> Janet Schrader
>
> Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS
>
> 67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606
>
> P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

Elizabeth B. Thomsen
Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange