[Evergreen-catalogers] September Cataloging Working Group -- Tues, 9/10

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Sep 6 15:58:25 EDT 2019

*Please join us next week for the September Cataloging Working Group
meeting!  Everyone is invited!*

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, September 10, 2019*

*2:00 EDT*

*If you missed last month's meeting and the Scrubaloging: Formating &
Fixing MARC Records presentation, the recording and notes are available on
the CWG wiki <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging>.*

The main program for this month will be:  Batches, Baskets, Buckets and
Bookbags presented by Elizabeth Thomsen of NOBLE.

This program is another in our series of expanded Evergreen Conference
presentations.  There will be time for asking questions and sharing your
experiences with these features.

The draft agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PTxp5KGX9bjTuq5oU7jiW90NVLWAmUznwZHn1BUnnSg/edit?usp=sharing>
for the meeting is now available.

Join us by logging into:  https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/173500405

*Conference ID:  173-500-405 #  *

*You can also dial in using your phone. *

United States (Toll Free): +1 877 309 2073

Canada (Toll Free): +1 888 455 1389

Please see the updated wiki
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging> for more
information.

All meetings will be recorded and shared on the wiki for anyone who is
interested but cannot attend.

We are looking forward to this month's discussion and we hope to see you
there!

--
Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager