[Evergreen-catalogers] eBook Catalog Problem

Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor rebeccamm at nwic.edu
Tue Apr 21 11:56:48 EDT 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to upload eBook records into our catalog and can't the xml files to upload. I can get as far as the queue but clicking on "Import Selected Records" yields neither "Import Failures" or "Import As results." We use Evergreen Staff Client 3.0

[cid:image001.png at 01D617B9.9A544190]

I tried moving the records into a bucket and received the attached message ("No bucket was created because the selected queue has no imported records").

[cid:image002.png at 01D617B9.9A544190]

I can see the MARC records when I click on the "View MARC" links, so I know the data is partially in. The OCLC doesn't show the record in our catalog, though. I am unable to edit the record to add line 856 sub 9 to insert our institution.

[cid:image003.png at 01D617B9.9A544190]

What should I do?

Thanks, Rebecca Mabanglo-Mayor
NWIC Library Technician III