[Evergreen-catalogers] Attention Catalogers - Launchpad Bugs to Review

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Aug 13 15:30:24 EDT 2020

Catalogers,

Patches for the launchpad bugs needing our attention have been installed on
Terran’s test server.  She is making these available to us to test early in
advance of Feedback Fest next week.  This server will be refreshed on
Monday with a fresh set of patches to test.

I am going to send a series of emails after this one with each LP bug
having its own email thread to streamline our review.

If you have time today or tomorrow, please take a look at one or more of
these and add comments to launchpad – or reply to email to send your
comments to the listserv.

*Test Server:  **https://terran-master.gapines.org/eg/staff
<https://terran-master.gapines.org/eg/staff> *

*Concerto Logins:*
*https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins>*

Choose one of the Staff type account logins from this list for testing
purposes

Thank you.

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*