[Evergreen-catalogers] Sort by publication date in 3.6.1 staff catalog

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon Dec 28 14:05:46 EST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I'm testing EG 3.6.1 on our test server and noticed that in the Staff
Catalog, on the "Keyword" tab, the sort by publication date in 3.6.1 staff
catalog has A-Z and Z-A instead of Oldest and Newest.  The same is true if
sorting on the search results screen.  Should I report this as a Launchpad
bug?  This is my first time testing 3.6.1 so I may be missing something.

[image: image.png]

In the public OPAC, the publication range is Newest/Oldest.

[image: image.png]

Thanks and *Happy Holidays!*
🌲🎄🌲🌲🌲🎄 🌲

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>