[Evergreen-catalogers] More authority control questions

Willis, Beth willis at noblenet.org
Fri Feb 14 11:52:21 EST 2020

Thanks to everyone who responded to my recent question about authority
control vendors.  I have a couple of follow-up questions and would
appreciate your feedback.

How does your library/consortium handle local headings?  Do you create
authority records for them?   Do you supply these records to your vendor?

How do you handle partial matches of authorized headings?  For example, if
a main heading matches an authorized heading, but one or more subdivisions
do not?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Beth

--