[Evergreen-catalogers] New bug for Holdings View user interface

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Feb 21 14:59:32 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,

At Chris Sharp's suggestion, I  created the new bug, LP# 1864236
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1864236>, Usability improvements
to Holdings View grid.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>