[Evergreen-catalogers] Placing patron holds from a purchase order

LARL Tech Services larltech at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Jan 14 11:06:46 EST 2020

Does anyone know if there is a way to place records in a basket directly
from a purchase order instead of opening each record individually in the
catalog and then placing it in a basket?  I often order multiple titles
that have been requested by the same patron.  After the title is on order I
must open each record to place it in a basket.  From the basket I can add
the single patron's hold to multiple records, which is great, but I was
wondering if anyone has ever considered a way to add line items directly to
a basket from the purchase order.  (The request link on the line item in
the PO has never been functional for us.)

Thanks,
Linda VanderMeulen

Linda VanderMeulen || Technical Services
Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560
(218) 233-3757 ext. 131
www.larl.org