[Evergreen-catalogers] 3.5 demo Item attributes

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:35:06 EDT 2020

Hi,

I meant to reply earlier..  I have added an optional "Unified Holdings and
Item Attributes" display option to my code in progress.  When activated,
the "Item Attributes" tab disappears and its contents move into the
Holdings tab.  I've addressed the other items/requests from the demo as
well.

Will open LP for the work in progress soon.

-b