[Evergreen-catalogers] Batch removing old 856 links in Webby

Nazreen Sahib nsahib at cumberland.lib.nc.us
Wed Oct 28 09:36:43 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We need advice on how to clean up 856 tags containing old links in Webby, in particular One Click and RB Digital. As everyone in the library community knows, RBD digital platform is no longer available and the vendor is moving all our records to Overdrive. NCDL have been sending us batches of titles for us to load into Webby and we have been using MARC editor to clean up and add the Overdrive links. My question is, is there a way to batch remove old links. We appreciate all your help.

Nazreen Sahib, Tech Services Mgr.
Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center
300 Maiden Lane, Fayetteville, NC 28301
*Phone: 910-483-7727 X 1308
Email: nsahib at cumberland.lib.nc.us<mailto:nsahib at cumberland.lib.nc.us>