[Evergreen-catalogers] cataloging patches ready to test today

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 24 11:39:10 EDT 2020

If any of you have a chance, these three catalog fixes are loaded onto the
Acorn test server and are ready to test:

*Server*
https://acorn.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff
Admin login: admin / demo123

*1) vandelay: record not appear selected after a merge target is selected *

*2) Angular Staff Catalog Format Drop Down List Not Using Search Labels or
Observing OPAC Visible Value *
(This one looks good to me, but I'd like cataloger input before signing
off. I changed the "Microform" format to hidden from the OPAC and it is now
appearing as "Microform (Hidden)" in the staff client format dropdowns and
is not appearing in the OPAC dropdowns.)

*3) Angular staff catalog should display e-resource links *
(This patch code has been updated since it was tested earlier this week.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.