[Evergreen-catalogers] Transfer items to previously marked destination LP bug

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Sep 25 14:07:09 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Working at the headquarters of a consortium, I've always found it tedious
when moving multiple items from one bib to another to have to mark one
branch at a time for transferring its volume and copy, so when we started
using 3.1 and I found I could move multiple items from various branches in
one group by using Mark for Holdings Transfer with the Holdings View action
Transfer items to Previously Marked Destination, and have each item end up
on the appropriate branch, I felt like I'd been handed a gift.

We just installed 3.5 on our test server, and I found this transfer
function no longer works. No items transfer, despite a message (in the
traditional Holdings view) that a transfer has taken place. In the angular
Holdings view, I get an error message asking me to select a suitable
transfer target.

I've filed an LP bug ticket. If you've encountered this problem, would you
consider adding some heat?

Thank you,

Mary

Mary Llewellyn