[Evergreen-catalogers] Vandelay - Copy Queue to Bucket

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Thu Aug 19 10:39:42 EDT 2021

I'd like to use this feature, though I'm unsure how it works/supposed to
work. If I have a queue up on my screen, if I click copy queue to bucket,
nothing happens. If I checkmark items in the queue then click copy queue to
bucket, nothing happens. I've tried to look it up in the documentation, but
didn't have much luck.

Ideally, I'd like to batchload the queue and then share that queue with
staff to dedupe it and work with the holdings.

Kate Coleman, MLIS
Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
Missouri Evergreen Consortium
5678 State Rd. PP
High Ridge, MO 63049
636-677-8689