[Evergreen-catalogers] 655 genre no longer indexing with subjects

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Dec 3 17:25:26 EST 2021

Hi
I tried this on our test server with 3.7.2 and got the same results as
Nicole on 3.7.2. It looks like 3.7.2 is not searching genre terms in the

Client: author- Le Carre and title-Silverview gets 5 hits
Client: author- Le Carre and title Silverview + genre term -spy fiction
gets 0 hits
same in the OPAC

OPAC: author- Ryan Reynolds and title Free guy gets 2 hits
OPAC: author- Ryan Reynolds and title Free guy + genre term Comedy films
gets 0 hits
same in the client

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>