[Evergreen-catalogers] Anyone using 3.6 in production?

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jan 5 07:53:18 EST 2021

We are testing 3.6 and will go live on MLK weekend

I love the return to the holdings display. The current one makes it
difficult to see holdings structure and where one library ends and another
begins.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.